Summing up the week

The last two days have been particularly foggy in the brain department. 

My cognitive function has been iffy at best, although I have managed to get some menial tasks done.

It's odd, when I'm unable to think very clearly, my creativity seems to rise up and I can work on some graphic designs, which is really nice, apparently one doesn't need too much logic or critical thought to pile some pretty pictures together. 

Although, I definitely shouldn't be in charge of heavy machinery or life altering decisions.

I know that I promised to wrap up the week with an overview of my WPI and SS, so here we are. 

Each time the weather got warmer, my symptoms were reduced, it was quite interesting to see how direct the correlation was. 

The Widespread Pain Index averaged around 16 for most of the week, reaching a full 19 points when the weather was 3°C I'm one day, and coming all the way down to 13 when the weather reached a high of 22°C (The temperature at the time of recording this was 18°C, which was the highest it had been all week.)

It's still very interesting to me to see how everything is so closely related, although I have also been tracking the humidity levels and I am interested to see if the humidity and temperature work together in this. 

I'm enjoying this research, but now I am sad to say that I need to cut this post short here, because I woke up with the beginnings of a migraine and as I look at this screen I feel it getting worse and worse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cold Reality

An Indian Summer

Navigating the World of Publishing: My Journey with 'Fire in her Eyes'